Looking for a job this summer? Come work with us! Apply in person today or at https://t.co/VOEAIy0M7u https://t.co/KMQH7ULEwb

View Our
Facebook Page!

Report Fraud, Waste,
and Abuse

Online Services Payments, GIS Maps, Tax Information
Contact Department contacts, Reports and Requests

Report Code Violations

311 IconAll City Code violation complaints are entered through the 311 Call Center. This system gives us a Service Request number and specific timelines to respond to that request. You should be issued this Service Request number when you file a complaint so that you can follow up at any time.

If you wish to file a complaint about a property you feel does not meet the minimum standards simply fill out the form at CHA311.com. If you have any questions or comments send an email to 311@chattanooga.gov

Community Development Department

New Office Location!

5715 Uptain Rd.
Suite 100
Chattanooga, TN 37411 (map)
(423) 643-7300

Dottie Brewer